Laxogenin Benefits For Bodybuilding
All fitness enthusiasts and athletes are resorting to safer alternatives for bodybuilding supplements. With that, there are frequent launches of bodybuilding supplement products in the market.
A very recently launched bodybuilding supplement containing Laxogenin has hit the market with rave reviews. The benefits of Laxogenin in bodybuilding by bodybuilders are creating a rage lately.
Hence, we thought it is only apt to bring you all the information you need about Laxogenin. Does Laxogenin benefit bodybuilding as it claims? What are its safety aspects for human consumption? And how is it different from other bodybuilding supplements?
We will learn all about these and much more in this thoroughly researched article below.
What is Laxogenin?
Simply put, Laxogenin is a plant anabolic (plant steroid). A naturally occurring sapogenin, Laxogenin has steroidal properties.
Laxogenins were initially found in Mexican Yams. The extraction of Laxogenin for commercial production is usually derived from the roots of the plant Smilax sieboldii. The primary source of Laxogenin in its most natural form and higher concentration comes from Smilax sieboldii.
Laxogenin is a plant compound derivative belonging to brassinosteroids, a class of high-quality plant hormones(1). The exciting thing about Laxogenin is that its chemical structure is similar to that of animal steroids.
Commercially, 5-alpha-hydroxy-laxogenin, a laxogenin derivative, is used for dietary supplements.
How Does A Plant Steroid Work In Human Bodybuilding?
The primary role of Laxogenin is to stimulate growth in plants. The exploration of its potential for usage in muscle growth began when scientists found out its similarity in structure with animal hormones.
Here is a list of why this plant steroid is used as a potential supplement for bodybuilding-
- Laxogenin’s natural anabolic properties boost its potential for use in muscle growth and enhanced performance.
- Another working mechanism of Laxogenin is its ability to enhance and aid in building more giant molecules from small precursor molecules.
- The anabolic aspect of Laxogenin helps in muscle repair. After rigorous training and workout, muscle fibres naturally tear or break down. Laxogenin not only helps repair those muscle fibres and initiates the building of more muscular and more significant muscle mass.
How Is It Different From Other Bodybuilding Supplements?
There are multiple safe and natural bodybuilding supplements available in the market today. All supplementary products of different variants and types are sold together, and therefore there is added confusion.
To make it clear –
- Laxogenin is not a SARM, as it doesn’t bind to specific androgens.
- It is neither a pro-hormone nor a hormonal supplement.
- It is also not a natural Testosterone booster supplement.
Laxogenin replicated the mechanism of an anabolic steroid in the body. However, it is not the same as those synthetically formulated anabolic steroids.
That is because Laxogenin is a naturally occurring sapogenin and natural anabolic steroid that has properties and functions similar to how a synthetic steroid does to your body.
Laxogenins are 100% legal, both for purchase and selling, online or offline.
Does Laxogenin Work For Bodybuilding?
Yes, Laxogenin, with its natural anabolic abilities, effectively help in bodybuilding.
To understand how Laxogenin helps in bodybuilding, we will have to know how Laxogenin works on its ingestion in the body. Let’s find out.
Mechanism of Laxogenin in aiding bodybuilding –
Laxogenin, a plant steroid, is similar in structure to the human steroid, Testosterone. However, the functionality of a plant steroid is different from that of a human steroid.
On ingestion, the plant steroid attaches only to particular cells’ surface, which activates other signals.
Activation of AKT1 – muscle building and boost stamina
After the attachment of the Laxogenin receptor on the cell, AKT1 (serine-threonine protein kinase)/ protein kinase B signal is released inside the cell.
The role of this activation is the release of molecules responsible for increased protein synthesis. Increased protein synthesis directly influences and initiates more muscle building and inhibits the breakdown of muscle proteins.
Increase in cAMP – Fat burning
Some smaller derivatives of Laxogenin increase the level of cAMP (phosphodiesterase) by blocking the enzymes that dissolve cAMP.
cAMP plays a significant role in maintaining cortisol (stress hormone) levels, which can control the release of holding body fat.
The lowering of production of cortisol levels results in an enhanced breakdown of fats in the body.
Benefits of Laxogenin in bodybuilding
- Boost lean muscle growth.
- Increase protein synthesis, thereby increasing muscle strength and overall stamina.
- It accelerates the breakdown and further burning of body fats.
- Laxogenin usage doesn’t require Post Cycle Therapy (PCT)
- There is an increase in the overall muscle recovery after rigorous workouts and bodybuilding training. You’ll experience lesser muscle soreness.
- Laxogenin doesn’t interact or interfere with the functioning of any hormone (testosterone/estrogen). Meaning, the use of the Laxogenin supplement will not alter the natural balance of your body hormones.
- The very fact that it is a naturally occurring compound makes it organic that is safe to consume. In addition, it serves as a better alternative to other synthetically processed bodybuilding supplements.
Point To Remember Before Starting Your Laxogenin Intake
There are so many products for muscle and bodybuilding, including Laxogenin. When making a purchase, it is essential to know the best variant of Laxogenin available in the market.
Here are a few points that you need to watch out for-
- Always lookout for products that offer a Laxogenin purity of ≥98.5%.
- Most dietary and bodybuilding supplements incorporate a synthetic by-product of Laxogenin called 5a-hydroxy laxogenin (laxosterone) instead of the natural derivative of Laxogenin.
- It is recommended to purchase a Laxogenin supplement with diosgenin (a plant steroid) present. Diosgenin is the precursor steroid used in the production of Laxogenin in supplements.
- Laxogenin supplements are available both in liquid and capsule form. The liquid formulation of Laxogening is a slightly better option over tablets. That is because Laxogenin is a plant-based derivative and therefore has lesser permeability and solubility. Liquid-based laxogenin offers greater diffusion and self-emulsifying delivery to the body.
A majority of the clinical studies and trials on the impact of Laxogenin on the human body suggest that it is safe to consume. It also exhibits a rapid result in muscle build-up and fat burning.
Laxogenin, a naturally occurring active bio compound with unique anabolic properties, marks its potential and safety for human consumption, especially for athletes and fitness enthusiasts.